PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY PORTFOLIO BY CLICKING HERE

Monday, June 22, 2009

Euro Trip Sketches

Here are the random sketches I did during my trip to Europe. Before you ask it was an awesome trip and the Annecy Film Festival is great. A must see.

At a cafe in a city in the Netherlands


During a pit stop on the way to Maastricht


Michiel's dog


Concept for Missing Blanket blog


Drawn during Michiel's mini b'day party



Kids drawn out of a book




Drawn at a cafe where the Bill Plympton didn't make it into Annecy shorts showed




Museum sketches



Waiting for the final flight home

4 comments:

  1. These sketches are awesome!!! you should totally finish the angry dessert thing and put it on the Missing Blanket... and just love your other sketches, I thought you said you didn't draw much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketches! I love the mushroom house. I wanna live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Go Azam. The mushroom house is my favorite too... obviously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Azam! long time! awesome sketches dude! loved the little snail beside the ice cream cone ^^ awesome. I didnt know you guys where at Annecy, thats so cool, are you guys still in europe? if so maybe we could meet ;)

    alright, take care dude!

    ReplyDelete