PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY PORTFOLIO BY CLICKING HERE

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Foreign Soil







Hi there. I found some old artwork I did for a game me and a couple of other people made a few years back when I was attending Ai taking the Game Art and Design program. It was about this alien ant and you have to complete puzzles so that the sandflies will help you get home. It was a lot of fun to work on. Having the freedom and time to just do whatever you can imagine is awesome. I guess it is kind of like what I am doing right now with my short film except for the fact that I have to make things move this time. I mostly worked on concept art, interface design and some 3D modeling. I have actually found the game design documents online from one of the other members, so you can check it out if you want. I hope he doesn't mind that I am posting this link. FS Game Design Doc.
I can't wait to see what I am gonna end up doing once I am done with school. As long as there is some art involved it should be fun. I will keep you guys posted on what happens when I enter into the real world.


1 comment:

  1. hmmm.... its not my kind of thing, but im still proud of you and impressed as always ^-^

    ReplyDelete